Friday, August 17, 2012

Be Prepared for a Splash!

 Ok followers! I finally put all my writing in one place.. So come on over and visit my new home! Hope you will decide to follow me there as well!
 I will be writing my own daily devotionals in the very near future. You will also see a page called "At the Well",  where you will find post about my "life"  testimony,  with some Mennoite history. (including the ones I already wrote here)
  I  love taking nature pictures! I will be adding some there with quotes and scripture. Right now I still have a few things to organize before I will begin all of that!
 Thank you for joining me  and would love to hear your comments and insight over at the new place!

 Hop on over for A Splash of Living Water .... Hope to "see" you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment