Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Horse and Buggy Days"

 I am working on putting together  some pictures and stories from my childhood. Just be patient with me , I do no have much time at once to work on this.
 To some of you,  the things I will share will be familiar but to others it may seem strange and it might remind you of pioneer days. You see, I grew up in a mennonite home. First of all don't jump to conclusions yet, for there are many different types of mennonites and my life wasn't all "mennonite."  Yes we did drive horse and buggy at one point while I was a little girl but no we were not Amish. I want to tell you about these things because it's a big part of  where I  come from. I will leave it at that for now but come by again to walk  along this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment